This quick survey is intended for anyone who is considering joining your organization’s family advisory committee. It should be used as a reflective activity to inform each potential candidate of her/his readiness. Model your own survey accordingly.
Download this editable Word .doc
 Abridged from Strengthening-families.org.
Partnership Tools & Resources
- Listening To and Forming Partnerships with Families Self-Assessment
- Sample Family Advisory Chairperson Role Description
- Sample Family Advisory Committee Flyer
- Sample Feedback Survey
- Sample Focus Group Questions
- Sample Letter Of Invitation To Join A Family Advisory Committee
- Sample Workshop Evaluation Form